LEGAL STUFF

All content on this site is copyrighted and/or trademarked, and all rights are reserved by the respective authors. Visuals and references are presented here as quotes under Fair Use for the purpose of scholars

Sunday, August 10, 2008

SUN MORNING BLOGGING, MYSPACE SURPRISE OF THE WEEK: SHOP GIRL



SHOP GIRL

Hey, this L.A.duo sent me an add to my myspace, I almost NEVER add bands anymore, they made the cut i really
enjoy what they sound like, i don't want to make comparisons,they remind me of a few NY no wave bands & they have some similarities to The Truth About Cats & Dogs, i like 'em alot. CHECK 'EM OUT!!!

CHECK OUT THE SONG "BIO" ON THEIR MYSPACE!! it's what made me add 'em

THEY ARE...
arianna basco :: vocalizing words
tom livemore :: creating sound

THEIR MYSPACE:
http://www.myspace.com/shopgirlmusic

No comments: