LEGAL STUFF

All content on this site is copyrighted and/or trademarked, and all rights are reserved by the respective authors. Visuals and references are presented here as quotes under Fair Use for the purpose of scholars

Sunday, May 10, 2009

SEE-I/BURNING BOWL/ BEATIMPRINT HOUSE OF BLUES DALLAS THIS THUR

JUST BACK OFF THE ROAD FROM NOLA NOIZEFEST 2009 & PAIN TRIBE @ THE HI HO (AWESOME SHOWS BOTH) NOW I'M HEADING TO DALLAS FOR AN AWESOME SHOW WITH SOME FRIENDS @ THE HOUSE OF BLUES IN DALLAS. BELOW IS THE PRESS THINGY CHECK IT!!!


SEE-I, BURNING BOWL RECORDS HEAD Architektur, & I(JOHNGOMI)beatimprint.com will be playing @ House of Blues in Dallas this Thur.14th, SEE-I with Architektur will be @ Antone's in Austin on the 15th & Houston on the 16th(not sure of location) anyway if you get a chance make it one of these three show's i'm including flyers for the austin & dallas date & some See-I video. enjoy. jg



THURSDAY MAY 14th DALLAS @ HOUSE OF BLUES

House of Blues
www.houseofblues.com

2200 N Lamar St
Dallas, TX 75202
(214) 978-2583


FRIDAY the 14th@ANTONE'S IN AUSTIN



No comments: